I totally get that counseling/coaching can be expensive and a commitment.
But it’s also an investment that can change your life.
When you make the decision to get some help, you’re ready to get down to business. I honor that by staying laser-focused on your goals to get you relief as quickly as possible. This way, you can get what you need and get back to life.
Some of my clients want a short-term treatment approach (around 12-16 sessions) and some clients make recurring monthly appointments for self-care and accountability. Whatever level of support you need, I'm here to help.
- 30 minute Sessions (Individual only) $55
- 50 minute Sessions (Individual or Couple) $90
- 75 minute Sessions (Individual, Couple, or Family) $120
- 90 minute Sessions (Couple or Family) $150
- Marriage Enrichment or Premarital Packages $425
*Intake Appointments are 75 minutes for individual and couples. During the intake we'll develop an individualized treatment plan including frequency and length of future sessions.
See the Services page for additional information.
If the cost seems to be out of reach, consider the following:
- We can get creative with your wellness plan! Maybe that means group therapy is more appropriate or we can schedule less frequent individual sessions. Don't let fear about money be the thing that prevents you from getting the help you need.
- Use pre-tax dollars! Did you know that you can use your HSA or Flexible Spending Account to pay for therapy using pre-tax dollars? (It's difficult to get couples therapy covered with an HSA, so check on that before we get started.)
- Speak with your tax preparer to see if you can claim therapy expenses as an out-of-pocket health expense on your taxes.
Remember counseling/coaching is an investment. Compare the short-term financial costs to the possible long-term emotional costs of NOT seeking help (Spoiler alert, the benefits far outweigh the risks).
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!