Clients who I have the privilege of helping usually fall into one of three phases:
- Having trouble getting pregnant – either primary or secondary infertility
- Have been given a reproductive limiting diagnosis such as PCOS, blocked tubes, endometriosis, etc.
- Are unable to get pregnant for medical reasons
- Are in the midst of assisted reproduction (IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, etc.)
- Have a pregnancy with a diagnosis of a life-limiting condition at birth and subsequently are having to make the tough decision to continue the pregnancy or meet your baby early
- Have had one or multiple pregnancy losses by miscarriage or stillbirth
- Experienced a traumatic birth
- Have a baby in palliative care or in the NICU
- Have given birth to a baby that has passed away
- Are experiencing postpartum depression or anxiety
- Have had to have a hysterectomy and are adjusting to surgical menopause
Experiencing difficulties in any of the 3 phases can cause some common emotions:
Anger, depression, isolation, disconnection, apathy, brokenness, stress, sadness, loneliness, anxiety, shame, lack of intimacy, panic attacks, shaken faith, feeling out of control, inability to focus, or frustration.
I’m going to step out on a limb here and guess that one or more of these feelings or experiences is what brought you to my website. It is also quite likely that these feelings are being felt at different times between you and your spouse and your marriage is probably feeling a little on the rocks right now.
While all of this normal and an expected in these phases, if you cannot move past these feelings or they are preventing you from living the life you want, it’s probably a good idea to begin to seek out the assistance of a professional. I’d be honored if you chose me to work with through the endeavor of mending and healing.
Click the Start Here button above to schedule your complimentary phone appointment and let’s get you the relief you need.